Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2007/01/13 05:31:07 UTC

apply continuum patch?

[accidentally sent previously to maven list]

I submitted a patch a while ago to make continuum compatible with sql
server. It simply reduces the size of fields that where 8192 to 8000
bytes. Is this acceptable to commit?
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-697

Thanks,
Brian

Re: apply continuum patch?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Sounds like an excellent suggestion, thanks Erik!

- Brett

Re: apply continuum patch?

Posted by Erik Bengtson <er...@jpox.org>.