Posted to users@flex.apache.org by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net> on 2016/10/01 20:40:10 UTC

Re: [FlexJS] Issue with DropDownList if it's child of org.apache.flex.core.View

Hi Alex,
I tried to create a simple test case but unfortunately I'm not able to
reproduce this issue for whatever reason. I'll keep it in mind and will
hopefully find the constellation that caused the issue.
What I've found is that I need to add a VerticalLayout bead to make the
DropDownList work [1].
Does this makes sense or should this bead not build-in with the
DropDownList?

Thanks,
Olaf

[1] VerticalLayout required to make DropDownList work:
<<js:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
				xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic">

	<js:valuesImpl>
		<js:SimpleCSSValuesImpl />
	</js:valuesImpl>

	<js:initialView>
		<js:View>
			<js:beads>

				<js:VerticalLayout />
			</js:beads>
			<js:DropDownList>
				<js:dataProvider>
					<fx:Array>
						<fx:String>One</fx:String>
						<fx:String>Two</fx:String>
						<fx:String>Three</fx:String>
					</fx:Array>
				</js:dataProvider>
			</js:DropDownList>
		</js:View>
	</js:initialView>
</js:Application>

Re: [FlexJS] Issue with DropDownList if it's child of org.apache.flex.core.View

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Alex Harui wrote
> Hmm.  It is probably just a bug.

This is the JIRA ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35136

Thanks,
Olaf

Re: [FlexJS] Issue with DropDownList if it's child of org.apache.flex.core.View

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
On 10/1/16, 1:40 PM, "OK" <po...@olafkrueger.net> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>I tried to create a simple test case but unfortunately I'm not able to
>reproduce this issue for whatever reason. I'll keep it in mind and will
>hopefully find the constellation that caused the issue.
>What I've found is that I need to add a VerticalLayout bead to make the
>DropDownList work [1].
>Does this makes sense or should this bead not build-in with the
>DropDownList?

Hmm.  It is probably just a bug.

Thanks,
-Alex