Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by David Kemp <dr...@google.com> on 2013/12/12 13:58:43 UTC

Medic CI failures

last night a commit to change tests seems to have created a problem with
the iOS and android testing. The grunt test for iOS failed with:

deviceready has not fired after 5 seconds.

Channel not fired: onNativeReady
Channel not fired: onCordovaReady
command timed out: 1200 seconds without output, attempting to kill

The Android test didn't get that far because it tried to start the test
concurrently with the iOS test and :

starting browser-based tests
Test Server running on:
http://127.0.0.1:3000

Fatal error: listen EADDRINUSE

Re: Medic CI failures

Posted by David Kemp <dr...@google.com>.
Seems like it. I am seeing some passes now. I will check into the details
in a bit.

Re: Medic CI failures

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Medic CI failures