Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by David Kincaid <ki...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/27 04:47:46 UTC

DrugNER working?

Is the ctakes-drug-ner AE supposed to be working in the newest versions of
cTakes (3.2.x)? I'm getting the following error and confirm that that
TypeSystem.xml doesn't exist anywhere.

Has ctakes-drug-ner been supersceded by something else?

InvalidXMLException An import could not be resolved.  No .xml file with
name "org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem" was found in the class
path or data path. (Descriptor:
file:/home/davek/apps/apache-ctakes-3.2.1/desc/ctakes-drug-ner/desc/analysis_engine/DrugCNP2LookupWindow.xml)

Thanks,

Dave

Re: DrugNER working?

Posted by David Kincaid <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Pei. I was able to get it working by including the
org.apache.ctakes/ctakes-drug-ner library in my project. But the accuracy
isn't anywhere near where I would need it to be, so I'm looking at other
options. Has anyone tried integrating MedXN with cTAKES? MedXN performs
extremely well on the handful of test medical notes that I ran it on.

Thanks,

Dave

Re: DrugNER working?

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.