Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by k r i $ h n a n <an...@arvind.com> on 2003/08/26 13:22:41 UTC

width of IFramePortlet

Hello all ,
           i have customized the IFramePortlet for my existing  application
to be displayed in. but the thing is how to
set the width and height of the displayed frame as it is very small and even
on maximizing it shows the same size.
 thanks in advance
anup

RE: width of IFramePortlet

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
There are 'width' and 'height' parameters defined in registry. These are
exposed in the portlet customizer if you use 1.4-b5-dev (CVS head).

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/