Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by axelspin <sp...@knmi.nl> on 2007/07/04 12:50:24 UTC

Re: Custom WSDL port locations not honored

Yes I got the same

a workaround could be changing the namespace in this way

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"
xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"

it works.. sounds a bit quick and dirty as well..but in the mean time, I
think I`ll use it..

Posted by axelspin <sp...@knmi.nl>.
No it doesn`t

Axis2 changes on his own the prefix from soap to soap12.
That is consistent ok.. but I wan to use my endpoint!!

What about a scenario where the aplication server is proxyed?
As work around, should I provide my wsdl to the users from the webserver?