Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saehoon Cheon <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/02 21:19:45 UTC

Axis2 install

Hi,
I've tried to install Axis2.
I download axis2-M1-bin.zip and extracted it. But There are no files
in "bin" folder, and the Axis is not properly working. Could you
briefly explain how to install it?

--
Saehoon Cheon
The University of Arizona

Re: Axis2 install

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
hi,
To tell you the truth there are some scripts that should come inside
the bin folder. But at the last moment we decided not to put those
scripts (batch files and shell scripts that start the simple axis
server and so on) but no body remembered that the bin folder is empty
now.
Sorry about that.

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:42:26 +0600, Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi Saehoon;
> bin folder is a mistake .. It should not have been there (there are
> nothing that should be in the bin folder). I will fix it
>
> Axis2 is develop as a Servlet see the "Installing Axis2 in a Servlet
> container" in the http://ws.apache.org/axis2/userguide.html
> Thanks
> Srinath
>
> On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:19:45 -0700, Saehoon Cheon
> <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I've tried to install Axis2.
> > I download axis2-M1-bin.zip and extracted it. But There are no files
> > in "bin" folder, and the Axis is not properly working. Could you
> > briefly explain how to install it?
> >
> > --
> > Saehoon Cheon
> > The University of Arizona
> > Dept.Electrical and Computer Engineering

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: Axis2 install

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.