Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/06/25 01:00:08 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] Con Wed Jun 25 01:00:08 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Con , version: 4 on Tue Jun 24 22:33:38 2003 by 208.24.179.27

- Recently I've been working with the [LuceneIndexTransformer], indexing the nzetc site. This is a far better way to index a website than with a crawler.
+ Recently I've been working with the [LuceneIndexTransformer], indexing the nzetc site. This is a far better way to index a website than with a crawler. This is cool!