Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Mertz, Wendy (Director Corporate Systems, IT)" <We...@hardrock.com> on 2003/07/31 14:20:31 UTC

build-hpux.sh

To whom it may concern:

We are trying to install and link Apache with Tomcat and am unable to locate the build-hpux.sh script for Apache 1.3.14 to Tomcat 3.2.3 (HP Unix 11.0).  Can you assist me by providing me the script?

Thank you in advance,

Wendy

Re: build-hpux.sh

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Mertz, Wendy (Director Corporate Systems, IT) a écrit :

> To whom it may concern:
>
> We are trying to install and link Apache with Tomcat and am unable to locate the build-hpux.sh script for Apache 1.3.14 to Tomcat 3.2.3 (HP Unix 11.0).  Can you assist me by providing me the script?
>
> Thank you in advance,

You should use the configure way :

./buildconf.sh
./configure --with-apxs=/your/path/to/apxs
make

Re: build-hpux.sh

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.