Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net> on 2009/04/24 21:35:40 UTC

Typo error in ProductWorker

Hi guys,

I think there is a typo error in the class
"org.ofbiz.product.product.ProductWorker".

Line 821 :
public static String getProductTypeId(GenericDelegator delegator, String
productI) {

Should be "productId".

Cimballi

Re: Typo error in ProductWorker

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Actually the typo exists also in the parameter; I changed both at r768425

Please use rather user ML for such reports, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Cimballi" <ci...@cimballi.net>