Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2012/10/10 03:13:09 UTC

Hello world

Just want to test the list and introduce myself to the list.

I am from Mexico, provide services on top of OpenOffice and other
similar open source projects, and hope this ML would be helpful to
keep an exchange of ideas on OpenOffice development.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice

Re: Hello world

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> wrote:
> odd I got the following email confirming my subscription, any chance
> to get whitelisted?

This note was moderated as well.  Odd.

I just added you to the whitelist.  Hopefully it worked.

-Rob

Re: Hello world

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.

 To: jza@oooes.org

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice

Re: Hello world

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Hello world

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
' In the UNO API way. :p
Sub HelloWorld
	Dim oDialog As Object, oDialogModel As Object, oTextModel As Object,
oButtonModel As Object

	oDialogModel = CreateUnoService ("com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlDialogModel")
	oDialogModel.setPropertyValue ("PositionX", 200)
	oDialogModel.setPropertyValue ("PositionY", 200)
	oDialogModel.setPropertyValue ("Height", 40)
	oDialogModel.setPropertyValue ("Width", 100)
	oDialogModel.setPropertyValue ("Title", "Hello, world!")

	oTextModel = oDialogModel.createInstance
("com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlFixedTextModel")
	oTextModel.setPropertyValue ("PositionX", 5)
	oTextModel.setPropertyValue ("PositionY", 5)
	oTextModel.setPropertyValue ("Height", 20)
	oTextModel.setPropertyValue ("Width", 90)
	oTextModel.setPropertyValue ("Label", "Hello, world!")
	oDialogModel.insertByName ("txtHello", oTextModel)

	oButtonModel = oDialogModel.createInstance
("com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlButtonModel")
	oButtonModel.setPropertyValue ("PositionX", 5)
	oButtonModel.setPropertyValue ("PositionY", 20)
	oButtonModel.setPropertyValue ("Height", 15)
	oButtonModel.setPropertyValue ("Width", 90)
	oButtonModel.setPropertyValue ("PushButtonType",
com.sun.star.awt.PushButtonType.OK)
	oDialogModel.insertByName ("btnClose", oButtonModel)

	oDialog = CreateUnoService ("com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlDialog")
	oDialog.setModel (oDialogModel)
	oDialog.setVisible (True)
	oDialog.execute
End Sub

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/

Re: Hello world

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> wrote:
> On 10/9/12, Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> wrote:
>> Just want to test the list and introduce myself to the list.
>>
>> I am from Mexico, provide services on top of OpenOffice and other
>> similar open source projects, and hope this ML would be helpful to
>> keep an exchange of ideas on OpenOffice development.
>
> Testing++

Looks good.  No moderation.

-Rob

Re: Hello world