Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2008/03/11 15:57:19 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2008 announced

FYI I've reformatted the project proposals to the shape that will be
required for submission via the ASF.

Please can you :

  - check that I didn't screw up your project proposal during
    the cut-n-paste ;-)

  - ensure that the description is enough to 'sell' the project to
    a prospective student.  Some may need another sentence or two.

  - verify you are happy to be listed as a mentor.  We need one or
    more people listed as mentors for each project (even though I hope
    we will all help out on the dev list etc.).  I'm seeking
    clarification (based on [2]) about whether /all/ the mentors must be
    Members or Committers.

Once we are happy with them I'll copy them over to the main wiki page
for the ASF's submission.

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Google_Summer_Of_Code_2008_Projects_Proposals
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCodeMentor

Regards,
Tim

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
So if Andrey or Alexey would support AWT enabling project, the
question about having ASF mentors for each project would be solved.
And this won't inhibit my desire to help project volunteers if any.

--
With best regards,
Alexei

Re: Google Summer of Code 2008 announced

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com