Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/03 12:43:55 UTC

Re: [Vote] Create repository for "machine learning" algorithms.

Recording a vote in the proper thread on behalf of Avijit Basak (who
inadequately posted his vote in two other threads).

Le mer. 21 avr. 2021 à 19:05, Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> [...]
>
> Name of component: "Commons Machine Learning"
> Name of "git" repository: "commons-machinelearning"
> Top-level package name: "org.apache.commons.machinelearning"
>
> [...]
>

> Please vote:
     [X] Yes.
>   [ ] No, because ...

Gilles (on behalf on Avijit Basak)

Re: [Vote] Create repository for "machine learning" algorithms.

Posted by Avijit Basak <av...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gilles

       Thanks for voting on behalf of me.

Regards
--Avijit Basak

On Mon, 3 May 2021 at 18:14, Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Recording a vote in the proper thread on behalf of Avijit Basak (who
> inadequately posted his vote in two other threads).
>
> Le mer. 21 avr. 2021 à 19:05, Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Name of component: "Commons Machine Learning"
> > Name of "git" repository: "commons-machinelearning"
> > Top-level package name: "org.apache.commons.machinelearning"
> >
> > [...]
> >

> > Please vote:
>      [X] Yes.
> >   [ ] No, because ...
>
> Gilles (on behalf on Avijit Basak)

Avijit Basak

[Discuss][Vote] Create repository for "machine learning" algorithms.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
How long is this vote going to stay open? This vote has already been open for 12 days.

To this point we have

Sebb - no actual vote but somewhere between 0 and -1. (Binding)
Ralph - +0 (Binding)
Emmanuel: -1 (Binding)
Paul King: +1 (Non-Binding)
Gilles: + 1 (Binding)
Arijit: +1 (Non-Binding)

So there have only been 4 votes from PMC members with only a single +1.

I see no point in keeping the vote open if no one else is going to vote.

Ralph