Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Markus Innerebner <ma...@wuerth-phoenix.com> on 2005/11/30 13:53:06 UTC

Extract jar files in an ant task

Hello @all

I realized that there only exist the Jar class with which you are able
to create a jar file.

As an ant target there exists the target unjar but I am not able to find
the corresponding java class (task).

I see there are some other Unpacker, but which one is the right class
for such operations.

thanks

Markus

Re: Extract jar files in an ant task

Posted by Markus Innerebner <ma...@wuerth-phoenix.com>.
To explain me better.

I am programming my Ant task in Java. So inside my code I want to use
the java class provided by apache ant for doing such extract operations.

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
<unzip> is a task, not a target.

Why do you need to know the implementing class? Unless you're trying to
use Ant programmatically the implementing class is irrelevant.

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer

Markus Innerebner <ma...@wuerth-phoenix.com> wrote on
11/30/2005 08:22:21 AM:

Posted by Markus Innerebner <ma...@wuerth-phoenix.com>.

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
JAR files are simply  ZIP files with extra metadata. Use <unzip>.

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer

Markus Innerebner <ma...@wuerth-phoenix.com> wrote on