Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ji...@gmail.com, ji...@gmail.com on 2018/11/11 06:50:10 UTC

Add StateProvince for addresses

Is it possible to add provinces to countries?

I am from Austria and the are Not listed

Kind regards

Re: Add StateProvince for addresses

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Jiargei,
Yes it is possible, to better understand it review the Geo and GeoAssoc
entity data for USA. Reference files GeoData.xml and GeoData_US.xml.

HTH!

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 11/11/2018 à 07:50, jiargei@gmail.com a écrit :
> Is it possible to add provinces to countries?
>
> I am from Austria and the are Not listed
>
> Kind regards

Hi,

Your message has been moderated.

Please use and subscribe to the user ML for such questions
see why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

This said, yes it's possible see recently https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10596

Thanks

Jacques