Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/05/23 01:28:08 UTC

Juniper SRX xml files copy logic

Hi All,

After installing cloudstack;  I can see juniper SRX related xml files under "/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/network/juniper".

In cloudstack repository these .xml files are available  under "...cloudstack/scripts/network/juniper";

I am trying to find where the copy logic in code ? I cannot find anything in cloud.spec to copy the files from "....cloudstack/scripts/network/juniper" to "/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/network/juniper".

Any idea ?

Regards,
Rayees

Re: Juniper SRX xml files copy logic