Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by dein_metzger <de...@yahoo.de> on 2003/07/25 02:10:43 UTC

configuring an ODBC database with JNDI

hi everybody.
 I am new to the list. and to JSP and JavaBeans
 I would like to know how i configure an ODBC database called "inicio"
to work with JNDI, and how I use it in my JSP / Javabean.  (I am using
tomcat 4.1 on windows xp)

 thanks in advance,

 InacioW-

---

Re: configuring an ODBC database with JNDI

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 25/07/2003, at 02:10, dein_metzger wrote:

> hi everybody.
>  I am new to the list. and to JSP and JavaBeans
>  I would like to know how i configure an ODBC database called "inicio"
> to work with JNDI, and how I use it in my JSP / Javabean.  (I am using
> tomcat 4.1 on windows xp)

Sorry, but this is the developer list for the Apache HTTP Server
Project.
It seems, you're searching for a Tomcat-specific user-list or perhaps
other Java / Jakarta related lists.

Have a look here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Tomcat