Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Yeoshi Yamamoto <ye...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 04:00:31 UTC

Guide impossible to underrstasnd

I am extremely frustrated in trying to understand how to setup a numbered
list so that the first number is indented a single tab space from the left
amrgin, and all the lines of text following the first line of text are
aligned with the first character of the first line. I hope you understand.
I have not found an explanation that makes sense

Amicalement,
Michel

Trying to be a guide on the side and not a sage on the stage.
Seth - “Events are not things that happen to you. They are materialized
experiences formed by you, according to your expectations and belief."