Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by ABHISHEK SRIVASTAVA <ia...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/10 14:24:05 UTC

Help in development of recommendation engine.

Hello Sir,

  I am an engineering student  and passionate  about  Hadoop and such kind of technology. I am developing a recommendation system using phoenix which uses the data from stack exchange dump and will recommend the list of users who can possibly answer a question asked on sites like stack overflow in a best possible way depending upon the upvotes  on their previous answers and recent activities etc. This list will be used by the person who seeks  answer to directly interact with the person having good expertise on that specific skill. It would enable them to have a one to one interaction and hence knowledge will flow smoothly from upper tier to lower tier.

                                              I request you to kindly help me designing the architecture for that and any valuable suggestions are cordially invited.

Thanks in advance.

Abhishek Srivastava
Abhishekkumar.s@somaiya.edu

Sent from Mail for Windows 10