Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Zhaohua Meng <zm...@icpcorp.com> on 2003/01/16 01:16:33 UTC

tcp and SOAP monitor

Gurus,

I'm a newbie here. I invoke the tcp and SOAP monitor as following

java org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon 10001 localhost 8080

http://localhost:8080/axis/SOAPMonitor

When making a request to a service deployed successfully using command
line, I can get the response back in the java console. However, nothing
happens in the monitor screen except "Waiting for Connection..."

I didn't change anything in the web.xml.

Am I doing something wrong here? I'm using axis1.1beta.

Thanks,

Zhaohua Meng