Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vsagar72 <vi...@wipro.com> on 2007/04/03 07:44:11 UTC

Problem::Transforming SOAP response to multiple XML files.

We're using ServiceMix 3.1 and ActiveMQ 4.1 FUSE IDE for development.

We’re facing the problem when transforming the SOAP response to multiple XML
files.

xbean is a configuration file in ServiceMix, the below mentioned
configuration gives a detail about transforming SOAP response to XML
message.

 <beans xmlns:saxon="http://servicemix.apache.org/saxon/1.0"
       xmlns:bescocr="http://intel.com/bescocr_031807">

  <!-- START SNIPPET: xslt -->
  <saxon:xslt service="bescocr:Transformer" endpoint="endpoint"
              resource="classpath:powerOn.xsl" />
  <!-- END SNIPPET: xslt -->
</beans>

The above mentioned configuration works fine for transforming SOAP response
to a single XML message.

 We have a requirement for transforming the single SOAP message to multiple
XML files.

Can anyone help us in providing your valuable suggestions to resolve this
problem

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sagar