Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Thom May <th...@planetarytramp.net> on 2003/01/12 22:09:04 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/vhosts index.xml index.html.en

>        <example>
>   -    /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS
>   +    /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -S

the path is still wrong :(
should be /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd if we're following the default.
-Thom

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/vhosts index.xml index.html.en

Posted by Thom May <th...@planetarytramp.net>.
* Erik Abele (erik@codefaktor.de) wrote :
> fat fingers... ;-)
> fixed, thanks!

great, thanks :-)
-Thom

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/vhosts index.xml index.html.en

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
fat fingers... ;-)
fixed, thanks!

Erik

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Thom May wrote:

> >        <example>
> >   -    /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS
> >   +    /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -S
>
> the path is still wrong :(
> should be /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd if we're following the default.

And, actually, the canonical way to start httpd is now via apachectl
(which will pass through command line options), so it should probably be
/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl -S

Joshua.

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/vhosts index.xml index.html.en

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.