Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Narasimha Kumar <si...@e2esystems.com> on 2002/04/16 12:04:54 UTC

testXSLT & Xalan binaries Fail in daemon process

Hi!
In my program I'm using 'testXSLT' binary that comes with the package to transform XML. I'm using 'system' function to execute it. It looks something like this
if(system("/home/simha/testXSLT -in /home/simha/332.xml -xsl /home/simha/xsl.xml -out /home/simha/Out.xml")!=0){ }

when i run my program, if I run it from command line then the above transformation works. But when i run the same program as a daemon, the system() function fails. 'testXSLT' does not process.

Can any one give me a hint of what is happening and how to solve it?

cheers
simha.