Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/12 01:50:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add upgrade path from 4.2.1 to 4.3.0 in Master branch

Hi there,

Based on my understanding, 4.2.1 is scheduled to come before 4.3.0 release. If this is true, should we add an upgrade path from 4.2.1 to 4.3.0 in Master? This will help us to cherry-pick some commits done in 4.2.1 branch that involves schema changes to master. Any objections on this? If not, what will be the recommended way to cherry-pick those commits to Master? Merging schema change into schema-420to430.sql?

Thanks
-min

RE: [DISCUSS] Add upgrade path from 4.2.1 to 4.3.0 in Master branch

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Well I take it back, I think it is easier to add the path now in master

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.