Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by "rxl@apache.org" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/09 02:58:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar Go Client v0.9.0 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar Go Client version
v0.9.0.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management
for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar release details and downloads, visit:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/releases/tag/v0.9.0

Release Notes are at:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The Pulsar Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar Go Client v0.9.0 released

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Frank Kelly <fk...@cogitocorp.com> 于2022年10月10日周一 20:53写道:

Posted by Frank Kelly <fk...@cogitocorp.com>.