Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tony Dean <To...@sas.com> on 2006/08/02 14:36:50 UTC

FW: [axis2] questions...

Hi,

I have picked up a little more information on how Axis2 achieves statefullness just by reading email threads, but any additional more specific insight would be great.

Also, on question (2) below how do you set HTTP headers for client invocation.  What I did below did not work, please explain.  It seems as though the API is not consistent with setting client options.  Can anyone summarize the options that can be set and how to set them?

Also, regarding WS-Security options/configuration... It appears that you can only set these semantics by using OutFlowSecurity/InFlowSecurity handlers.  There is no way to set/configure these parameters programmatically, right?

Thanks for any feedback.

Re: FW: [axis2] questions...

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tony,

> Also, regarding WS-Security options/configuration... It appears that you can only set these semantics by using OutFlowSecurity/InFlowSecurity handlers.  There is no way to set/configure these parameters programmatically, right?

Nope.. Actually you can configure rampart programatically, Please have
a look at the integration test cases here : [1]

Note that testInteropWithDynamicConfig in the InteropTestBase class
calls the getOutflowConfiguration() and getInflowConfiguration()
methods to get hold of the configuration parameters to add to the
options object. Each of the different classes that extends
InteropTestBase creates the different OutflowConfiguration and
InflowConfiguration objects as required.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org