Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julián García <jg...@unionsoluciones.com.co> on 2006/03/07 16:12:18 UTC

Digester error deploying on OAS

Hi,

I am obtaining this error while deploying a myfacess app on Oracle App
Server.

INFO: Reading standard config
org/apache/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
6/03/2006 03:23:00 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester getParser
GRAVE: Digester.getParser:
org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/dynamic

06/03/06 15:23:00 java.lang.NullPointerException
06/03/06 15:23:00 	at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getXMLReader(Digester.java:899)

I already have the xerces jar in my WEB-INF/lib directory, and this does
not happen using Tomcat.

Does anybody has an idea of what may be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Julian

Re: Digester error deploying on OAS

Posted by Julián García <jg...@unionsoluciones.com.co>.
This was causing the error. After deleting the xerces jar it appears to
work propperly.

Thanks a lot.

Julian Garcia

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.