Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by D-Light <dl...@newmail.ru> on 2005/01/18 15:11:16 UTC

Same connection for JDBC and SqlMap

Hello,

I want to use both JDBC and SqlMap DAOs on the same data source,
but it seems that they work with different connections, so when I
query for data by SqlMap in the middle of explicit UPDATE or INSERT
JDBC transaction, it shows old values.
Is it possible to make them use the same connection?

--
Best regards,
Andy Light                          mailto:dlight@newmail.ru

Re: Same connection for JDBC and SqlMap

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yep.  Just write your JDBC DAO (extending JdbcDaoTemplate) and
register it under the SQL Map transaction manager in the dao.xml.  It
will work.  Also, be sure to enable commitRequired="true" on the
transaction manager in the SQL Map config.

Clinton