Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/07 10:57:49 UTC

JSR181 annotations with Axis2

I've blogged about this here
http://pzf.fremantle.org/2007/11/using-jsr181-annotations-with-axis2.html

And also raised a few JIRAs. I think this is a fantastic feature we need to
be better at talking about - plus a few fixes and some documentation would
be nice!

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: JSR181 annotations with Axis2

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Can you provide a little more specifics of what you mean?

I also think we should look at adding some Axis2 specific annotations so
that anyone using the annotation route can do everything that is currently
in services.xml (e.g. scope).

Paul