Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by anjana m <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/03 07:56:30 UTC

how do i search clause

"Rats give clue to
smoking<http://localhost:8081/Wellinformed/contentrama/registred/news6.jsp>i
want to search with this clause
my serach is serachinf or a single input word.
How do i enhacne it to serach for a cluase.
please provide me nfo and classes that i need to use.

thanks and regards
anjnana

Re: how do i search clause

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Well, you can use PhraseQuery or, if you're using the usual
QueryParser, enclose your phrase in quotes. You should
probably look at the syntax explanations on the Lucene site...

Best
Erick