Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by brijesh m <br...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/16 07:09:55 UTC

(Accounting -> Payment -> Find Sales Invoices By Due Date) not working.

Hi friends,
I just want to convey that :
Accounting -> Payment -> Find Sales Invoices By Due Date and Find Purchase Invoices By Due Date is not working properly as it doesn't show the right results you have queried for. Has anyone noticed it before ? If yes then please suggest the solution.

Thanks
Brijesh M.

Re: (Accounting -> Payment -> Find Sales Invoices By Due Date) not working.

Posted by brijesh m <br...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Jacopo problem fixed.

Enjoy OFBIZ
Brijesh M.

Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi Brijesh,

this has been fixed on 20 June in rev. 669845

Jacopo

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brijesh,

Posted by brijesh m <br...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> wrote: If properly setup (i.e. add the proper order/invoice terms) they

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by brijesh m <br...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Peter,

--
Peter Ford
USA

Re: (Accounting -> Payment -> Find Sales Invoices By Due Date) not working.

Posted by Peter Ford <pe...@gmail.com>.
Brijesh,

--
Peter Ford