Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/06 07:38:40 UTC

IvyDE JIRA migration

Hi,

I don't know if I should ask that to mentors directly, but I have a problem
with IvyDE JIRA migration. As you know we have decided to migrate IvyDE as a
subcomponent of Ivy on this list, I've informed the incubator with no veto,
sent the software grant. Allright. Then I've asked on the infra list if it
was ok to post an issue for JIRA migration, and posted this issue in their
JIRA:

The problem is that I posted the issue on January 24th, and had no news
since January 29th, despite my ping both on the issue on february 16th and
on the infra mailing list on february 26th.

So, what should I do?

- Xavier

RE: IvyDE JIRA migration

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.

Well, Ivy has 5 Mentors/Champions, the Mentors at least should be watching
this list, otherwise email them directly. The Mentors are or should be all
IPMC Members and should of by now spoke up on behalf of Ivy in your post
To the Infra list. In keeping this project running along smoothly they
Should really be helping in Incubator in getting this done.

I'll contribute to the Infra post for what good it will do.
If another week passes without any noise that perhaps make it aware of the
Problems on the Incubator list.

Gav...