Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mike Perham <mp...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 14:54:21 UTC

maven site lifecycle

There's a case (aggregating reports) where it would be useful to have
a parent project's site generate AFTER the children's site is
generated.  Would it be possible and/or easy to add an report
lifecycle event which is called on the parent reports after the
children are processed?

mike

Re: maven site lifecycle

Posted by Mike Perham <mp...@gmail.com>.
My understanding was the opposite.  I thought that reports that
support aggregate run the child reports themselves so they can get the
data to aggregate because the site lifecycle does not support it.  Am
I misunderstanding it?

I'm pretty sure parent reports run first but I'd like to hear evidence
to the contrary.

Re: maven site lifecycle

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.