Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Hen <ba...@apache.org> on 2017/11/30 20:44:09 UTC

Perl module copyright/author notation

Hi Sergey,

In looking at the mxnet perl-package, I noticed that you have your
copyright listed explicitly, and in many files.

The typical approach for Apache code is to keep copyrights in NOTICE (if
they are covered by the CLA), and the majority of contributors don't put
their copyright in, instead focusing on contributor/author.

Are you good if I change the code to list you (and anyone else who works on
it and wants to add themselves) to the AUTHORS section of the
README.md/MXNet.pm, and remove the explicit Copyright statement?

Thanks,

Hen

Re: Perl module copyright/author notation

Posted by Hen <ba...@apache.org>.
Thanks Sergey :)

Cc'd to dev@ as an FYI.

Hen