Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org> on 2006/08/24 22:14:27 UTC

word doc spams

Could somebody gzip up a raw word-doc spam (complete message pls, not
from Outlook) and send it to me offlist? I only ever got one and
didn't keep a copy of the raw message, and I think I'll take a shot at
a plugin for them so I need an example.

TIA.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin@impsec.org    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org

Re: word doc spams

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, John D. Hardin wrote:

> Could somebody gzip up a raw word-doc spam (complete message pls, not
> from Outlook) and send it to me offlist? I only ever got one and
> didn't keep a copy of the raw message, and I think I'll take a shot at
> a plugin for them so I need an example.

Okay, thanks for the samples. No more needed for now.