Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2010/01/19 01:46:45 UTC

Post Meetup Meetup was Re: Unit test lag?

On Jan 18, 2010, at 12:34 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> If it's SF on Thursday, someone will have to have a beer as my proxy.

I volunteer ;-)

Sounds like a we have a post meetup meetup brewing.  I'm not familiar with the area, anyone know where we can go afterwards?  Also, I'll need a ride back to San Mateo if possible.

-Grant

Re: Post Meetup Meetup was Re: Unit test lag?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2010, at 12:34 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:
>
> > If it's SF on Thursday, someone will have to have a beer as my proxy.
>
> I volunteer ;-)

You're on.

> Sounds like a we have a post meetup meetup brewing.  I'm not familiar with
> the area, anyone know where we can go afterwards?  Also, I'll need a ride
> back to San Mateo if possible.

There are lots of places if we can build a caravan to get to Castro street
(Mountain View, 0.5-1 miles) or Murphy Street (Sunnyvale 2 miles).  My house
could even be available, but is a bit more of a mess than guests are usually
allowed to see and doesn't have a beer tap.

Regarding the ride to San Mateo, I would be happy to help transport you to
the train which might satisfy your needs if there isn't somebody else headed
that way.  I am also happy to help transport anybody coming south on the
train to the Dojo.  Mountain View would probably be the better train stop to
aim for if you want to take me up on my offer.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve