Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2005/06/30 10:13:25 UTC

annotated components

Hi,

I don't fully understand how components are defined using annotations:

@ComponentClass
public class MyComponent extends .... {....}

As I understand, in this case I don't need a component specification (.jwc) file, because I can describe all properties of the component using annotations.

1. Which library this component belongs to? (It is important when resolving contained components.)
    Can I define it as a type in a library? (like the <component-type> tag)
2. How can I reference this component from other components?

Thanks,
Norbi

Re: annotated components

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
I answer my question :)
The documentation says that the component specification is necessary even if
it is empty.
So annotated components should be used the same way as unannotated ones...

Br,
Norbi