Posted to user@pig.apache.org by charles du <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/31 23:06:57 UTC

input parameter for pig latin functions

Hi all:

I implemented a pig latin function that takes all fields in a record as
parameters. Because my record has 30 fields, I do not want to list them all
when I call this function, like  myfunc(f0, f1, f2, f3, ...,f29).

Is there a short cut for it? Thanks.

--
tp

RE: input parameter for pig latin functions

Posted by Santhosh Srinivasan <sm...@yahoo-inc.com>.
myfunc(*) should do it

Santhosh