Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2003/01/26 18:46:19 UTC

Re: [proposal/vote] OS X support

Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> writes on December 7, 2002:

> For the good of the project and our existing users, I think we
> should press forward with a release of libapreq-1.1.

[...]

> People interested in furthering apreq development should
> vote on the following

> ITEM:
>
>   Let's offer support for libapreq on OS X, but not
>   for the mod_perl API.
>
>  +1: AGREED, lets go.
>   0: Don't really care.
>  -1: NO, and I will work to fix this problem RIGHT NOW.

Tally of votes:

  +1: Joe, Randy, Stas, Issac
   0: <nobody>
  -1: <nobody>

I couldn't find a record of David Welton's vote in the
archives, so I assume he abstained.  As far as I am
concerned, those 5 people ARE the active developers
on apreq-dev, and they ALL should have equal weight
applied to their votes.

Of those 5, only Issac is without committer status.
We can fix that by voting him in as a committer, but I
think it requires three +1 votes from the other committers.

The current list of committers is available online:

  http://incubator.apache.org/whoweare.html

  httpd-apreq
  --------------------
  David Welton
  Doug MacEachern
  Jim Winstead
  Joe Schaefer
  Matt Sergeant
  Randy Kobes
  Rasmus Lerdorf
  Stas Bekman
  --------------------

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: [proposal/vote] OS X support

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> writes:

> Tally of votes:

>   +1: Joe, Randy, Stas, Issac
>    0: <nobody>
>   -1: <nobody>

> I couldn't find a record of David Welton's vote in the archives, so
> I assume he abstained.

Sure, I'm not really a Perl guy:-)

> Of those 5, only Issac is without committer status.  We can fix that
> by voting him in as a committer, but I think it requires three +1
> votes from the other committers.

Ok, +1 from me, then - I trust you guys.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: [proposal/vote] OS X support

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On 26 Jan 2003, Joe Schaefer wrote:
[ .. ]
> Of those 5, only Issac is without committer status.
> We can fix that by voting him in as a committer, but I
> think it requires three +1 votes from the other committers.

+1 for me.

--
best regards,
randy