Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Imri Zvik <im...@co.zahav.net.il> on 2003/11/23 21:52:33 UTC

apache.kaktos.co.il

Kaktos.co.il was taken off-line, and I don't know when and if it will be
brought back up, please remove it from the mirror list.

Thanks,

Imri Zvik
Network Opreation Center - Internet Gold
imriz@co.zahav.net.il

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours."

...Stephen F Roberts

Re: apache.kaktos.co.il

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 23.11.2003, at 21:52, Imri Zvik wrote:

> Kaktos.co.ilwas taken off-line, and I don't know when and if it will
> be brought back up, please remove it from the mirror list.

Done. Thanks for the note.

Cheers,
Erik