Posted to users@submarine.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2020/10/26 19:13:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Submarine PMC: Kevin Su

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce our latest Submarine PMC member : Kevin Su, who
accepted the PMC's invitation to become a PMC member and to take on more
responsibilities.

Kevin was added as a committer in January. Since then, he has been
instrumental in developing the community, mentoring new contributors.

Code-wise, his contribution spans in Experiment UI, SDK features.

He mentors several students: Ryan Lo, Kai-Hsun, Lisa, Wen-Chien, Eros.

http://2020.datacon.tw/agenda/
He is also giving a talk "Apache Submarine – Cloud Native Machine Learning
Platform" at Taiwan's DataCon on September 10th, the largest annual Data
conference in Taiwan.
Given his mentorship, the community development and promoting the project,
we are glad to have him in this community.

Congratulations and welcome,

Wei-Chiu CHuang
(On behalf of the Apache Submarine PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Submarine PMC: Kevin Su

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Congratulations! Kevin Su. Welcome!

BR,
Zhankun