Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/12 23:11:53 UTC

[VOTE] release of myfaces core 1.1.6

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.1.6 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

The artifacts passed all TCK test.

It also passes maven clirr test (mvn clirr:check -DcomparsionVersion=1.1.5).

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v2.0.8  [1]
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v1.1.6  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1] and [3] for
binary and source packages).

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "1.1.6" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces116
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces116binsrc
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312312&styleName=Html&projectId=10600

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces core 1.1.6

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces core 1.1.6

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
+0

I don't have time unfortunately to check the artifacts (working on
myfaces continuum config right now). But I checked the RC and that was
ok.

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:12 AM, Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>wrote:

> +0
> (unfortunately stuck in my day job - no time for testing - but
> appreciating the new release)
> Thanks Leonardo!
> --Manfred
>
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.1.6 release of Apache
> > MyFaces core out.
> >
> > The artifacts passed all TCK test.
> >
> > It also passes maven clirr test (mvn clirr:check
> -DcomparsionVersion=1.1.5).
> >
> > Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
> >  1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v2.0.8  [1]
> >  2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v1.1.6  [1]
> >
> > The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1] and [3] for
> > binary and source packages).
> >
> > The release notes could be found at [4].
> >
> > Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with
> myfaces-api.
> >
> > Please take a look at the "1.1.6" artifacts and vote!
> >
> > Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
> > +1 votes (see [3]).

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> >  and why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Leonardo Uribe
> >
> > [1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces116<http://people.apache.org/%7Elu4242/myfaces116>
> > [2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
> > [3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces116binsrc<http://people.apache.org/%7Elu4242/myfaces116binsrc>
> > [4]
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312312&styleName=Html&projectId=10600
> >

> --
> http://www.irian.at
> Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,
> Development and Courses in English and
> German

Grant Smith

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces core 1.1.6

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
+0

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+0

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Need JSF and Web 2.0?
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces core 1.1.6

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.