Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <go...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/27 20:18:27 UTC

[Job Seeker]

hi all...

  well, with this economy and all I guess it's a bad
time to look for a new job, but...

  things here at covad are taking a turn for the
worse.  In fact, covad stopped using mod_perl some
time ago, and I no longer have the internal corporate
sponsorship and support I once had.  Thus, stuff like
the weekly digest is probably going to come to an end
after only a year (yes, the first "issue" covered the
week of Septmber 24, 2000) due to my situation here at
work.

  anyway, if anyone has room for a decent mod_perl
developer and doesn't mind me working remotely (unless
you are near Philadelphia), please drop me a line...

--Geoff

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1