Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Philipp Bunge <bu...@crimson.ch> on 2010/02/01 18:33:33 UTC

BindVariables in SQL-2 Contains

Hi!

It seems that BindVariables still can not be used within SQL-2
Contains expressions in Jackrabbit 2.0.0:

I know you probably have plenty of work on your hands, but is this
scheduled to be fixed any time?

Thanks for all your hard work, I really appreciate it.

Philipp

Re: BindVariables in SQL-2 Contains

Posted by Philipp Bunge <bu...@crimson.ch>.
> sorry about the delay and thanks for the patch. it looks good to me.
> though, could you please attach an updated version with the correct
> license header for the new test class? thanks.

Oops.. I blame my IDE settings... :-)
I've now updated the header with the Apache License.

Thanks,

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

sorry about the delay and thanks for the patch. it looks good to me.
though, could you please attach an updated version with the correct
license header for the new test class? thanks.

regards
 marcel