Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Ing. Paolo Marcheschi" <pa...@ifc.cnr.it> on 2005/11/03 19:29:56 UTC

Error compiling But no errors generating code

Hi
 I'm trying to use the XMLbeans framework to generate code to parse HL7
CDA (clinical document Architecture) documents. I can generate the code
but I'm unable to compile it, I have several errors (repeated interface).
You can download the schema from :

http://www.ifc.cnr.it/hl7/Final.zip

the schema is Final\Schemas\CDA.xsd

I use   -ms 100m -mx 400m

Please can you help or at least can you show me the right way to do.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Paolo Marcheschi

Ing. Paolo Marcheschi

Reparto Bioingegneria e Ingegneria Clinica

Istituto di Fisiologia Clinica, C.N.R.

Institute of Clinical Physiology

Area della Ricerca di Pisa "San Cataldo"

Via G.Moruzzi, 1 - 56124 Pisa, Italy

Tel: +39-050-3152822

Fax: +39-0586-3431168

Web: http://www.ifc.cnr.it/

are addressed.If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the sender immediately, then delete it. Confidentiality and legal
privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to
you.