Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Cristian Roldan <ro...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2006/01/20 21:52:45 UTC

Security configuration

Hi All,
   Is there any way to setup "all-authenticated" for the role content-administrator ?
I was looking at the security schema and didn't see any attribute or tag for all-authenticated.

  Thanks.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app configId="geronimo/ldap-demo-tomcat/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car" parentId="geronimo/ldap-realm/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car" xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.0" xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security">
  <context-root>/ldap-demo</context-root>
  <context-priority-classloader>false</context-priority-classloader>
  <security-realm-name>ldap-realm</security-realm-name>
  <security>
    <default-principal realm-name="ldap-realm">
      <principal class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal" name="system"/>
    </default-principal>
    <role-mappings>
      <role role-name="content-administrator">
        <realm realm-name="ldap-realm">
          <principal class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal" name="admin" designated-run-as="true"/>
          <principal class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal" name="system"/>
        </realm>
      </role>
      <role role-name="guest">
        <realm realm-name="ldap-realm">
          <principal class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal" name="guest" designated-run-as="true"/>
          <principal class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal" name="user1"/>
          <principal class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal" name="user2"/>
        </realm>
      </role>
    </role-mappings>
  </security>
</web-app>

---------------------------------
 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
 Abrí tu cuenta aquí

Re: Security configuration

Posted by Cristian Roldan <ro...@yahoo.com.ar>.
Hi Aaron,
      I know that this feature could be a little chancy, but in some little companies may be necesary this feature also I have seen this feature in development environments.
  Another question ... How can emulate this feature with the current  security schema ?

  Thanks.

Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> escribió:
  You mean, do we have a setting so that anyone who successfully logs in
counts as a member of that role? We don't have that right now. It
would be a little chancy because we allow you to configure multiple
security realms in the server, so you'd have to be careful... But I
can see that it would be a nice convenience.

Aaron

Re: Security configuration

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.