Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/19 01:22:24 UTC

[SCA 1.2] Missing modules on binary distribution, need your feedback

I went trough the list of projects we have under module, and the list
of jar in our binary distribution module folder and documented the
results on the Java SCA 1.2 release page [1]. I got confused with some
old modules that were not being picked up by the distribution, so I
need feedback from you guys to check witch ones should be included on
the binary distribution.

Please reply to this e-mail with the ones you think we should include,
and I'll use the wiki page to track comments/status.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Release+-+Java+SCA+1.2

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: [SCA 1.2] Missing modules on binary distribution, need your feedback

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Please add the following modules:

modules/host-webapp-junit
tools/maven/maven-web-junit