Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net> on 2012/03/14 08:29:53 UTC

Thotti Example report

Hi,

some weeks ago I announce Thotti, a framework for Mahout performance
measurements. Currently it is able to execute non-distributed tests
highly parallel on Amazon EC2.

Since my last post, I added an report generator. An example report is
available at https://s3.amazonaws.com/thotti-example/index.html

The report is currently based on a single test, which can be found here
http://goo.gl/gm3DO
(https://github.com/obfischer/Thotti-E2/blob/master/userbasedrec/src/main/java/de/fischer/thotti/e2/recommender/userbased/RecommenderWithNearestNUsers.java)

I am looking forward to get your feedback on Thotti.

Bye

Oliver

Re: Thotti Example report

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.