Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by praveen <pr...@manamtech.com> on 2010/05/14 18:34:13 UTC

Java WebService testing

Hi All,

I am trying to test a web service request. I followed all the instructions
given in the user manual.

1)Correct "WSDL URL" has been provided has been loaded

2)Was able to configure the remaining details.

3)I provided filename with .xml extension

I run the test, but it is not successful. Let me know whether I am missing
anything important. User Manual was not that helpful.

Please help me to follow the exact procedure to test a web service in Java.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Praveen.

RE: Java WebService testing

Posted by Riaz Ahmed <en...@hotmail.com>.
If its not returning you a success message then you place mail.jar also activation.jar to jmeter lib folder and then execute it.

Regards
R.A