Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/07/22 04:50:46 UTC

Confluence Freeze

Folks, please DO NOT EDIT any content on Cayenne Confluence until
further notice. I am going to do the export of the content and
attempt to migrate it to Apache.

Thanks
Andrus

Unfreeze on the other side [Re: Confluence Freeze]

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Ok, the migration has been successful. We now have three spaces
available as static content:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAYDOC/
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAYDOC12/

I haven't switched the front page to point to the new Confluence
instance yet. I am planning to do it tomorrow after some more
testing, and then blow away the spaces at ObjectStyle.

It is safe to start editing Confluence contents again. But make sure
you do it on Apache instance. Here is the catch - as far as I know
there is no single sign on with Apache Jira. So you'll have to
register again, preferably using the same login id you used at
ObjectStyle (this way any content that you've previously created will
be linked back to your id).

If you were in one of the "editor" groups (those included all Cayenne
committers, mentors, Summer of Code participants, and a few other
folks), please ping me privately - I will add you to the right group.

Andrus